Wednesday, December 19, 2012

New Year's Eve With Hungry Beat!

For those of you out there still keeping score, you'll know that Hungry Beat! has been a pretty quiet in 2012, that all changes on New Year's Eve! It's particularly special for me (Marion), as I've been (happily) on the air over at KCRW for the past few years, either at the stroke of midnight, or mere hours after. The fact that I'll be surrounded this year by great friends, two of L.A.'s finest young noise pop bands, and a brand new venue whose addition to the fabric of downtown L.A will most certainly prove to be vital in a matter of months feels almost too good to be true. The fact that I'll be ringing in 2013 by co-hosting the night that has been conspicuously absent in my life for way too much of 2012 almost brings tears to my eyes. I hope you'll be able to join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment