Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hungry Beat! Playlist from 5/22!



Thinner playlist than usual as we welcomed bands for the first time at Hungry Beat! Thanks to everyone who came out to ensure that a great time was had by all. We will see you all again next Saturday May 29th as we are joined by Finnish band Cats on Fire!



Dononvan - Epistle to Dippy
Vic Godard & the Subway Sect - Stop That Girl
The Temptations - I Want A Love I Can See
Claude Francois - Sur Le Banc 21
Barbara Lynn - You Left The Water Running
The Vontastics - I'll Never Say Goodbye
Mayer Hawthorne - Just Ain't Gonna Work Out
Comet Gain - If You Ever Walk Out of My Life
The Field Mice - If You Need Someone
Felt - Ivory Past
Rocketship - It's Gonna Be Soon
Vivian Girls - Moped Girl
Maria - I Remember It was to Feel
Liechetenstein - Apathy
Cats on Fire - Tears in Your Cup
Brilliant Colors - I Searched
Crystal Stilts - Crystal Stilts

< Young Prisms >

14 Iced Bears - Inside
Catwalk - Past Afar
Close Lobsters - Loopholes
Shop Assistants - Here It Comes
X-Ray Spex - I Can't Do Anything
The Pleasure Seekers - What a Way to Die
The Smiths - What Difference Does it Make
Big Gun - Heard About Love
The Cure - Boys Don't Cry
Camera Obscura - If Looks Could Kill

< Dominant Legs >

The Wake - Talk About the Past
Esther Williams - Last Night Changed it All
Nicole Willis & the Soul Investigators - If This Ain't Love
Eddie Holman - I Surrender
The Ethics - Look At Me Now
Shangri-Las - Sophisticated Boom Boom
Mary Wells - One Block From Heaven
Comet Gain - Hate Soul
The School - I Want You Back
Belle & Sebastian - Jonathan David
June Brides - Disneyland
Plastic Bertrand - Sha La La Lee
Lizzie Mercier Descloux - Fire
Delta 5 - Mind Your Own Business
The Wake - Crush the Flowers
The Smiths - This Charming Man
The Pastels - Comin' Through
The Jam - Strange Town
Talulah Gosh - My Best Friend
Cause Co-Motion - Take A Look
The Undertones - Here Comes the Summer
The Chesterfields - Best Friend
The Aislers Set - Through the Swells
Charles Wright & the 103rd St. Rhythm Band - Express Yourself
Archie Bell & the Drells - I Just Can't Stop Dancing
Claude Francois - J'Attendrai
Sunday - Ain't Got No Problem
The Showstoppers - Heartbreaker
The Marvelettes- All The Love I've Got
France Gall - Laissez Tomber Les Filles
Pulp - Lipgloss
Martha & The Muffins - Echo Beach
Bow Wow Wow - Do You Wanna Hold Me
Dexy's Midnight Runners - Seven Days Too Long
The Beatles - Got To Get You Into My Life
The Butlers - Laugh Laugh Laugh
Cleo - Et Moi, Et Toi, Et Soie
The Perfections - Girl You'd Better Hurry

No comments:

Post a Comment