Friday, July 23, 2010

Hungry Beat Playlist 6/19!



Maria - I Must Not Think Bad Thoughts
Eux Autres - You're Alight
The Zombies - Sometimes
Los Tammys - Cantar Con El Corazon
Claude Francois - Reste
Gil Scott Heron - When You Are Who You Are
The Dells - There Is
Little Ben & The Cheers - I'm Gonna Get Even With You
The Emotions - Stealing Love
Betty Everett - I Can't Hear You
The Lilys - A Nanny in Manhattan
Felt - I Will Die With My Head in Flames
Sea Lions - Let's Groove
Beat Happening - Look Around
The Breeders - Shocker in Gloomtown
The Charlottes - Are You Happy Now?
Bright Coloured Lights - Leave You BEhind
Primal Scream - Velocity Girl
Aztec Camera - Oblivious
The Replacements - I Will Dare
The Replacements - I Can't Hardly Wait
The Pastels - Million Tears
Biff Bang Pow - There Must Be A Better Life
Style Council - My Ever Changing Moods
The Showstoppers - Heartbreaker
Gino Washington - Geno Is a Coward
Arlette Zola - Deux Garcons Pour Une Fille
The Esquires - How Could it Be?
The Marvelettes - I'll Keep Holding On
JJ Jackson - Sho Nuff
Mamie Galore - It Ain't Necessary
The Jam - Strange Town
The Zombies - She Does Everything For Me
Antoine -Qu'est Ce Qui Ne Tourne Pas Rond Chez Moi
The Liminanas - Je Ne Suis Pas Tres Drogue
Camera Obscura - If Looks Could Kill
The Buzzcocks - Ever Fallen in Love?
Otis Redding - Satisfaction
The Monochrome Set - He's Frank
Love Is All - I Ran
Comet Gain - Love Vigilantes
REM - It's The End of the World...
Air Miami - World Cup Fever
Joy Division - Heart & Soul
ESG - Dance
Weave - Mouthpiece Hysteria
Serge Gainsbourg - Marilu
Plastic Bertrand - Ca Plane Pour Moi
Pooh Sticks - On Tape
The Clean - Tally Ho
Love is All - Wishing Well
The Wake - Pale Spectre
Felt - The Day the Ran Came Down
Rocketship - I'm Lost Without You Here
Black Tambourine - Throw Aggi Off the Bridge
X - Los Angeles
The Undertones - Here Comes the Summer
The Smiths - Bigmouth Strikes Again
The Pastels - Automatically Yours
The Seeds - No Escape
Los Canarios - Get On Your Knees
Shangri-Las - Give Him a Great Big Kiss
Jimmy Holiday - I've Been Done Wrong
The Beatles - Set Fire to The Lot (BBC)
Los Bravos - Bring a Little Wine
Dee Edwards - Why Can't There Be Love
The Chiffons - Keep the Boy Happy
The Beatles - I'm a Loser (BBC)
The Kinks - Waterloo Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment