Friday, July 23, 2010

Hungry Beat Playlist 7/10!




Black Tambourine - Drown
Beach Nuts - Cycle Annie
Sea Lions - Let's Groove
The Searchers - When You Walk in the Room
Velocette - Get Yourself Together (French Version)
Article 58 - Echoes
Wreckless Eric - Let's Go to the Movies
Soft Healer - Movie Light
Dum Dum Girls - Pay For Me
Barbara Lynn - Nice & Easy
Carolyn Crawford - My Smile is Just a Frown
Juanita Williams - Baby Boy
Ronettes - Do I Love You?
Sylvia Vartan - Garde Moi Dans Ta Poche
The Bodysnatchers - Ruder Than You
The Flatmates - Everyday
Vivian Girls - Moped Girl
Shop Assistants - What a Way to Die
Heavenly - Cool Guitar Boy
Rocketship - I Love You Like The Way That I Used To
Wild Nothing - Summer Holiday
Jesus & Mary Chain - The Hardest Walk
Monochrome Set - Eine Symphonie Des Grauens
Cats on Fire - Lay Down Your Arms
Adult Net - Searching For the Now
Morrissey - The Loop
The Haywains - I Wouldn't Want That
Altered Images - Jump Jump
Comet Gain - Love Without Lies
Au Pairs - Inconvenience
Cause Co-Motion - Take a Look
ESG - The Beat
Stereolab - Emperor Tomato Ketchup
Magic Bullets - Sigh The Day Away
The Wolfhounds - Anti Midas Touch
Comet Gain - If You Ever Walk Out of My Life
Heavenly - Hearts & Crosses
Sandie Shaw - Hand in Glove
Camera Obscura - If Looks Could Kill
The Supremes - Baby Love
Les Tres Bien Ensemble - Je Veux Un Symbol Sexuel
Petula Clark - Un Mal Pour Un Bien
The School - Let it Slip
The Drums - I Wanna Go Surfing
Suburban Lawns - Janitor
Stereolab - French Disko
Velvelettes - Lonely Lonely Girl Am I
Ray Charles - I Don't Need No Doctor
Nina Simone - Save Me
Betty Everett - Too Hot to Hold
Gloria Jones - Tainted Love
Gene Chandler & Barbara Acklin - Love Won't Start
Marvin Gaye - Wonderful One
Doris Troy - I'll Do Anything
Los Shakers - Rampan Todo
Belle & Sebastian - Legal Man
Delta 5 - Business
The Smiths - I Want the One I Can't Have
Orange Juice - Felicity
Brilliant Colors - Never Mine
Josef K - sorry For Laughing
Pulp - Babies
Saint Etienne - You're in a Bad Way
Shirley Ellis - Clapping Song
The Sapphires - Gonna Be a Big Thing
Freda Payne - Band of Gold
Jelly Beans - You Don't Mean Me No Good
Jay J Jones - I Don't Know About You
Dexy's Midnight Runners - Let's Make This Precious
The Smiths - This Charming Man
June Brides - Disneyland
The Pastels - Automatically Yours
The Chesterfields - Best of Friends
Belle & Sebastian - I Could Be Dreaming
The Showstoppers - What Can a Man Do?
Jacques Dutronc - On Nous Cache On Ne Neus Dit Rien
Too Much - Silex Pistols
The Vaselines - Son of A Gun
Dolly Mixture - How Come You're Such a Hit with the Boys, Jane?
The Cure - Boys Don't Cry
Plastic Bertrand - Ca Plane Pour Moi
The Buzzcocks - Everybody's Happy Nowadays
Brigitte Bardot - Ca Pourrait Changer
Jens Lekman - Sweet Summer Night on Hammer Hill
Althea & Donna - Uptown Top Ranking
Nicole Willis & the Soul Investigators - If This Ain't Love
Martha & the Vandellas - I'm Ready for Love

No comments:

Post a Comment