Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Exciting Updates... And a Challenge!

Hello friends of Hungry Beat! As you've probably noticed we've been in a bit of flux lately. You know, cause of life and stuff. The dry spell ends today though... at least when it comes to this blog. Updating this page will now be the first thing I do, and maybe if some of you out there will join me in asking them real real nice... the rest of Team Hungry will send some content your way as well.

This song seems perfectly appropriate for the occasion:

Love,
HB!/Marion

1 comment:

  1. Great track! And your playlist looks amazing also. Here's what I wrote about Saint Etienne

    brilldream.blogspot.com/2011/04/saint-etienne-join-our-club.html

    At the moment I'm writing about all the songs that saved my life. Part 4 to come tommorrow.

    ReplyDelete